Monday, December 04, 2006

Moments


It was Prague where I finally realised how to truly enjoy being by myself. It was aromatic and warm. It was winter in Prague raining. The gray brown city was perfectly composed and about to soar with its dark bronzy wings. My snow white jacket was all wet with it's gloom. I had told others that I was longing for snow in Prague which would draw me to the bright liveliness. That night when I was admitted into this sparkling city in the dark, I believed that I saw the trecherous gloat of Kafka. I felt welcomed. It was tranquil. For three days alone in Prague, I did not think much but was not light so was just comfortable. It was like an underplot of my happy story. [January of 2005]


It is 11:44 friday morning, no school, so oversleeping. I just woke up; smelling freshly brewed coffee from Madagascar, a sweet piece of cinnamon toast, reading an email from a friend in New York, listening to 'The Christmas Song' of Vince Guarald Trio: a perfect moment of life. [December of 2006]



Mucha, Prague, drawn in May 2005, London
Angel Hye-young Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home